Jun 16, 2008

Only one-ish week before I leave!

God has been doing awesome things (as usual, He doesn't charge extra for awesomeness) any you will be pleased to see the following info:

As of Sunday June 15,
Support is at 97.6%
And that is 4,880 of $5,000

So praise God for bringing so much support! Now it's time to be a packing. I've got a prayer request or two for this. I only received the detailed packing list last week on June 12, so I've not had much time to start getting things for the list and there are a lot of things that I'm still going to need!

Also just to make things fun I'm going to be moving all of my stuff from my apartment to my parents house because my roommate is, Lord willing, going to be buying a house and moving during my trip. This is awesome (as usual) because now I don't have to cover rent while I'm in Japan! Praise God! So things are going to be a bit busy and confusing just pray moving and packing goes smoothly.

Also pray for my team, we've only just begun contacting each other through facebook, pray that the team solidifies as loving brothers and sisters in Christ quickly so that we can be an example to those whom we are impacting. God bless you.

No comments: