May 31, 2008

Post before the Casas Por Cristo trip

So I've fantastic News about funding the Lord has sure been demonstrating that He wants me to go on the Japan trip!

Support is at 58.9%
And that is 2,945 of $5,000

Praise God Almighty! For his provision and for His will to be done. Also pray for this coming week (June 1-June7) I will be on Living Hope Church's mission trip to Juarez Mexico helping build a new home with the Casas por Cristo (check them out here). So It will be pretty much impossible for me to know what blessings arrive in the mail while I'm gone.

Thank you for your continued prayers! Pray for the family that we will be helping in Mexico and continue to beg for the hearts of the Japanese people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy,
I am work with Casas and found your blog through google. Thanks for mentioning us in your blog and I hope that your trip, which looks like it starts today is a great experience. I was wondering if you put a link up for our ministry on your blog. This would help us spread the word about casas!
Thanks
Jason Laffan
Director of Finance