Jun 28, 2008

In Japan day 1 wait no, uh day 2? (disorientation)

Yeay! I don't know what all to tell you about I put up a few really neat pictures on Face book but only 16 I'm taking a lot of pictures too so I'll have a lot to show when I get home. Oh and also pray specifically for me, all day today (saturday) I kept being dizzy for no apparent reason, It could be jet lag or it might be that I'm just not drinking enough water, I pray that it is one of those two simple answers. Hmm our apartment is awesome you should check it out......um I typed that without thinking, I want to post a photographic tour soon on Face Book so just wait for a bit then you can check it out! hurray there is a tatami mat room it's so cool and a dinky shower room and all sorts of funny things that I've only seen in animes before now. This is all sort of a babbly post but I just don't know what I should be focusing on.

Praise: Henry is a Genius when it comes to speaking Japanese, I thought I was good, but I'm totally not.

Pray for: Me and dizzieness,
me to remember peoples names! we've all been together for like 4 days and I'm still forgetting 4 team peoples names all the time! I just called Dean Duane, I'm retarded when it comes to name remembering and names are really important to Japanese people.

Sunday we get to go to go to an all Japanese Church so that will be awesome.

1 comment:

Nessie said...

We will definately pray for you! ...and in the mean time, I'm so glad you're getting to see all of those cool and uniquely Japanese things...have you been on a warmed toilet seat yet?! It's the best!