Feb 5, 2007

Blogging me down


Ga! I've only been on the net for ldgage;alajd;lj;glas days and already I've began slacking. Well all It's not like it's about to stop any time soon.
Right this moment my Thumb is throbbing because I stabbed it laterally on accident at work. And yes, it does hurt/suck. But you know, a little Neosporin and Boom good as new. *sniff* smells like almonds :(

Other things that are distracting me right now are
1) www.Animemusicvideo.org (complete waste of time, mildly addicting)
2) Dvorak keyboard layout (warps the mind and eases the sliced fingers.[though the thumb is not a finger])
3) The Internet(Such a total waste of time... wait a moment I've got to do OOP homework)
*Click*
User: Jaypan Logged out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat code[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.