May 9, 2008

The end is near. Hurray!

Today is my last day of regular classes at Mesa State College. I shall do my best to begin updating my blog most regularly.
Current Japan Project facts:
Starts: June 23
Ends: August 7
Cost: $5000 (though this may drop a little)
We'll not just be on the campus of Sapporo University like I thought when I wrote the support letter. We will be bouncing around all over the place and I don't know the specifics. But we will be making friend ships and sharing the Good News of Jesus with students.

Fantastic Praises:
Finances in the last 48 hours Ive bumped up from 4% support to 8.4% That is going from my base deposit of $200 to $420.

Your Prayer Homework: Pray for God to continue to bring in the funds to do His own work. I mean how embarrassing would it be for God to not fund His own ministry?

No comments: